Sabtu, 18 April 2009

An advertising that will make you surprise?


Every morning while I am on my way to office, I always see a billboard. This is still not advertising the real product. It is look like the publisher want to make everybody asking and want to know more.

On the billboard there is a sentence: Be waiting a man, at 1 May 2009. What is the meaning of the sentences? It is usually happened in advertising. The advertising like that, it is a way to launch a new product to market. Audience will ask first, than while the launching time public will discussing this advertising. The goal of this advertising is: Customer will faster to remember, and the advertising will be top of mind in public.

But this strategy has a weakness. This advertising needs a high budget. Because there is an other story following the first billboard. The budget will be higher than other advertising. In other side the advertiser have success to attracted public. Want you to try this advertising?

Ok, let’s waiting, what is the real gain of the advertiser? I gave you a promise, that I will take a capture it. What is the real product that they are offering to us? Actually I am asking in my mind also. I have seen a TVC in all channels. All with a same tagline, “Looking at a man”. How are about you? Are you asking for also?